Inspection & Audit
ISO OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
OHSAS 18001 is an international consensus on what organizations should manage for to occupational health and safety of employees. It focuses equally on occupational ill-health as much as safety as it recognises that increasingly, occupational ill-health is becoming an equally significant cause of human misery and cost to organizations, society and the economy of the country.
OHSAS18001 is suitable for all organizations looking to improve the way occupational health and safety is operated and managed, regardless of what sector. In general, it is not permitted to limit the scope of application or to limit which areas should be left out. It is not possible to exclude contractors or visitors. It has been adopted in 116 countries and over 40 sectors.
Benefits Of OHSAS 18001 :2007
- Create the best possible working conditions across your organization
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers
Get a free Quote
Accreditations & Affilations
Copyright 2014 - isonepal.com