Inspection & Audit
ISO 14001:2004 CertificationEnvironmental Management System
The ISO 14001 Environment Management System (EMS) standard is an internationally recognised environmental management standard which was first published in 1996. It is a systematic framework to manage the immediate and long term environmental impacts of an organisation’s products, services and processes. Certification Europe is accredited to certify your environmental management system to the ISO 14001 standard.
Benefits of ISO 14001
- Providing your company with assurance that you meet, and will continue to meet, your environmental management system commitments and corporate policy requirements.
- Providing potentially fewer surveillance visits from regulatory agencies.
- Showing your business partners, regulatory agencies, and community that you are environmentally responsible.
- Increasing competitiveness.
- Increasing profits through potential process improvements and energy conservation.
- Reducing your environmental liability.
- Reducing costs as a result of potentially lower insurance rates.
- Verifying your systems for recognizing and complying with environmental laws and regulations.
- Improving relationships with regulators - organizations that implement an ISO 14001 EMS often report improved relations with government regulatory agencies, find that regulators are quicker to provide technical support, and find that the regulators are much more supportive in general.
- Improve environmental performance of supply chain.
- Protect the company, assets, shareholders and directors.
Get a free Quote
Accreditations & Affilations
Copyright 2014 - isonepal.com