Inspection & Audit
HACCP, or the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system, is a process control system that identifies where food safety hazards may occur in a food production process and puts into place stringent controls to prevent the hazards from occurring. By strictly monitoring and controlling each step of the process, there is less chance for hazards to occur and in this way a food business is able to assure the safety of the food products they produce.
Benefits of HACCP
- Saves your business money in the long run
- Food safety standards increase
- Ensures you are compliant with the law
- Food quality standards increase
- Organises your process to produce safe food
- Organises your staff promoting teamwork and efficiency
- Due diligence defence in court.
Get a free Quote
Accreditations & Affilations
Copyright 2014 - isonepal.com